Saturday, October 6, 2007

Akiko-chan


My roommate is amazing. I don't know why God blessed me with the privilege and joy of living with such a wonderful woman. Lately, we haven't been able to spend much time together as we have both been busy and my work schedule makes it so that we are hardly ever home at the same time, so we decided to start having weekly "roommate time." On Wednesday, we went up to Manhattan Hill and walked around and "explored" as Akiko said. I started off this semester wanting to really love people well. God knew what He was doing when he brought Akiko and I together because she is just what I need in my life. I am continually blown away by her natural ability to love people well. I want to learn from her, my sister in Christ.

1 comment:

Jana Alexis said...

I agree. Roommates are amazing. I love how God uses them to teach us more about Himself. I'm so thankful for my roommate that I've basically lived by/with all four years.