- I am such a sinful person. God showed this to me this weekend in a blatant, heart-wrenching way. As long as I am on this earth, I will never not struggle with sin. I will always need his grace and mercy.
- I'm ready to be a missionary. I would get on a plane to East Asia right now if God paved the way for me to go. Sadly, that's not in the plan right now. He still has work to do in me. Maybe quite a bit still.
- If we just make ourselves available and willing, God will use us. Quite possibly in ways that we never would have dreamed. He doesn't need us in order for His glory to be shown and for people to come to know Him, but he certainly wants us to be a part of it.
- As a follower of God, there is no room for bitterness in my heart.
- Spiritual warfare is a very real thing. It's scary, especially when you feel it going on in your own heart, but I take confidence in the fact that death has already been defeated and the devil has no hold on the One True God.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Some thoughts from Main Event: