Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today. . .
Was my last time to ever use the KState Geography Lab
When I was walking to the dorms from class, at the crossroads, I chose to go towards West Hall
I turned in a paper I wrote about ethnic minorities in China
I talked to my best friend about where I might live next year
I gossiped with my best friend about our former roommates
I saw one of my good friends from high school who I haven't seen in about a year
I worked at the Putnam front desk
I made a map
I cried

Today. . .
I thought about where I've been and where I'm going. I smiled because He knows me, He knows what I loved, what I love, what I needed, what I need, and who I am. I rested in the thought of God's faithfulness throughout my past and I flinched at the doubts that I have now at moving forward.

No comments: