Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So, I have these two brothers. They are pretty much amazing. Well, except when they get angry and punch stairs or be lazy and don't do their chores. Other than that, I think they are the coolest teenagers around. For those of you who don't know, I got a tattoo about a month ago and I have loved getting the full approval from my brothers. We've definitely had a few conversations about which tattoos I'm going to get next and which ones they're going to get when they get old enough. I just love sharing that common bond, that way of expressing ourselves that our parents don't understand. And my brothers, they just understand me. It's weird sometimes how they can know exactly what I'm feeling or what I'm trying to say. They just know when all I need is a shoulder to cry on (or someone to cry on my shoulder) or when all I need is some time spent playing Guitar Hero.
As I begin a new stage of life, moving on from college, trying out a new city for a while, exploring my options for the future, possibly starting a relationship with an amazing guy, and just figuring out more of who I am, I couldn't imagine not having Nick and Zachary by my side. I really couldn't.

1 comment:

Robin said...

So when do we get to see some pics of this new tattoo?