Monday, September 22, 2008

A Little Life Update

Okay, for those of you who don't see me every day, here's a little info on my life.  I am living in Manhattan with three lovely women.  I loved living with Erin this summer, but I am also enjoying having more people to come home to. We love to have guests, so if you're ever stopping through good ol' Manhappenin, Kansas, there's a place for you here.  I am working full-time in customer service for a sports apparel company, GTM Sportswear.  The job is pretty hectic and a little stressful right now since I'm still learning and getting used to the company, but I think it will be a good fit for me.  I don't have any plans for the near future to move anywhere or do anything crazy, which is an interesting place for me to be.  I guess you could say I'm trying out the adult life to see if that works for me.  

No comments: