- My family is wonderful. My brothers are hilarious, my parents are supportive, and they know me well.
- I have a good job. It may not be what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, but it pays well and keeps me happy for the most part.
- Not to be cheesy, but I have THE most amazing, encouraging, hilarious, handsome boyfriend ever. Not to brag or anything.
- I am addicted to coffee. You might think this is a bad thing, but I consider it a good thing. Coffee gets me going in the morning and keeps me sane in the evenings. It is quite possibly the most beautiful beverage in existence.
- My life has slowed down to the point that I actually have time to read for fun. I got a new Manhattan Public Library card the other day and I am so psyched about reading a lot this summer.
- Even though they may be spread all around the country, I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.
I could keep going, but I don't want to bore y'all with the goodness of my life. I just thought you might want to know some stuff happening around me.