Monday, May 11, 2009

I am a very blessed young woman. I have decided to count my blessings today, and you get to count them with me.
  1. My family is wonderful. My brothers are hilarious, my parents are supportive, and they know me well.
  2. I have a good job. It may not be what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, but it pays well and keeps me happy for the most part.
  3. Not to be cheesy, but I have THE most amazing, encouraging, hilarious, handsome boyfriend ever. Not to brag or anything.
  4. I am addicted to coffee. You might think this is a bad thing, but I consider it a good thing. Coffee gets me going in the morning and keeps me sane in the evenings. It is quite possibly the most beautiful beverage in existence.
  5. My life has slowed down to the point that I actually have time to read for fun. I got a new Manhattan Public Library card the other day and I am so psyched about reading a lot this summer.
  6. Even though they may be spread all around the country, I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.

I could keep going, but I don't want to bore y'all with the goodness of my life. I just thought you might want to know some stuff happening around me.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

not to mention...you have some pretty sweet roommates as well!!

Majed said...

i like the one about coffee :)