- I finished reading my newest Rolling Stone, my favorite magazine right now
- I delivered last night while it was about 3 degrees but I didn't freeze because my boyfriend let me use his car, which kept me so warm
- For all 8 hours I was delivering, I listened to the same amazing album and didn't get tired of it: Dear and the Headlights: Small Steps, Heavy Hooves
- My lovely Jamie brought me lunch at work and ate with me
- I had two short but sweet conversations with my bestie, who I haven't seen much of lately
- My amazing boyfriend and his roommates kept me company during my break from work
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Yesterday I fully expected to have a horrible, long, extremely lame day. However, I was surprised to find that my day was full of little blessings and surprises. Just to name a few. . .