Monday, November 23, 2009

I am officially a Mrs. My wedding day was quite possibly the best day of my life. Having the people that I love most in the world gathered to celebrate the love that Steve and I have, supporting us in the beginning of our life together, was more than I could ask for. I do tend to be nostalgic, and I'm sure November 21, 2009 will be a day that I think about a lot throughout my life. I do have to say, however, that the engagement period is one of the most awkward stages of life. Of mine, at least. Now that I have moved in with Steve, I feel as if I can move on with the rest of life. Time kind of stood still for the past 6 months, putting me in a precarious position of struggling to move forward with friendships and life decisions. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being engaged. I loved living in Wamego with my family. In fact, Steve is already annoyed because I keep saying, "I miss my brothers." But that part of my life was just a transition period, and I am more than happy to be living with and spending the most time with the man that I love the most in the world.

No comments: